World Ducati Week 2012 Competition!
Ducati Art competition: win tickets for the World Ducati Week 2012!
Ever heard about the famous World Ducati Week? Longing to attend this major Ducati event? Here is your chance!
We are pleased to announce that Art of Brands will be present at the World Ducati Week 2012 in Misano, Italy, on June 21-24.
For that occasion, we offer daily tickets to access this amazing event!
Grab your chance to win a WDW2012 daily ticket!
- 1. Imagine and create your own Ducati artwork (painting, sculpture, original creation, drawing, installation, photograph, etc. as a matter of fact whatever you want, just be creative)
- 2. Take a picture of it
- 3. Send us your picture with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 10, 2012.
A panel of Ducati Art professionals will choose the 10 best pictures of which each will be awarded with a daily ticket to WDW2012.
Look out for the result on our official website and Facebook page on June 11!
We look forward to receiving your pictures and hopefully to welcome you on our stand at WDW2012!
Team Art of Brands
UPDATE: June 12, 2012
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WDW2012 COMPETITION WINNERS!
They won a daily ticket for the World Ducati Week 2012:
- Vincent G., Gennevilliers, France
- Kevin R., Montgiscard, France
- Bogdan K., Visaginas, Lithuania
- Brad W., Monroe (WA), USA
- Rob K., Torrance (CA), USA
- Neil R., Perth, Australia
- Jürgen van K., Frankfurt, Germany
- Michel P., Paris, France
- Hannah B., Stockholm, Sweden
- Gerhard F., Düsseldorf, Germany
We look forward to seeing you at WDW2012 next week!
Discover their Ducati artworks on our Facebook page
- 1. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over
- 2. By entering the competition, you hereby accept the following competition rules
- 3. Each participant will send a picture of an original artwork that himself or herself realised
- 4. Originality, creativity and Ducati brand are the core of the competition and should be reflected in the image submitted
- 5. The pictures sent must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs or other identifying elements of any person, living or dead, without submitted express written permission of that person, nor must it contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, vulgar, obscene, hateful, or defamatory
- 6. A jury of four professionals working for Art of Brands will determine the ten winners
- 7. The winners will be directly contacted by email and their names will figure on Art of Brands website and official Facebook page
- 8. All artworks will be displayed on the Ducati Art official Facebook page
Send your picture to email@example.com before June 10, 2012.
The name of the winners will be announced on Art of Brands website as well as on the Ducati Art Facebook page on June 11, 2012.